2011年1月3日星期一

Literature and the soul

Literature and the soul


If someone asked me: Do you believe it? I will answer: I believe in life. Because the origin of life itself is something people are interested, of course, many of which scientists do. But as an ordinary person is concerned, I believe in the existence of life is meaningful, is by no means as simple as alive so alive. So I can further say that I believe my life is valuable meaningful experience in my life no matter what the situation, I will happily live strong, and to live a meaningful value. The so-called significant and valuable is to solve their own survival and development, we must for the country we live in this nation and home to do more meaningful things of value. I think, believe and pursue this sense, is making a kind of thinking, looking for a soul, a beautiful and noble people up to the spirit world.

How to explain that the soul of the specific good? I think the soul is concrete, but also invisible, is the ethereal and uncertain. More than a dozen years ago Ma Lihua writer in his book, "Across Tibet," Tibetans as saying in reference to: the soul like the wind. Wind is the groups of non-comprehensive but everywhere. Came to this world for so long, I felt great infinite power of the wind, the wind felt cool and comfortable, but also felt how imperceptibly into the wind to my skin and blood, to become master of my spiritual world becomes part of my God, my spiritual sustenance, and so one can rely on green grass land.

Then the soul of the world there are endless pursuit of it? I do not know. I think perhaps exhausted all my energy is also not find the answer. But I no regrets. I look forward to their time and energy in this life in the pursuit of a beautiful and noble spirit, all have to build a world of good effort and compassion, are valuable and strive to make their lives meaningful.

I am the soul of the U.S. pursuit of a way of literary writing. Because human beings are inseparable from the literature, there is a power of literature, literature can purify and transform the human soul, the noble beauty of the human soul together; because there is always a potential human spirit longing for even if the social re-rich, no matter how poor or delayed, people are always eager to have a green their homes to house his soul; because people need passion, you need to be placed in the soul a hope, the soul needs sustenance in the process of flying a good vision. And I thought, this hope and vision of life belongs only to those who watch the world soul or the soul of the people to build all, although some of this desolation and loneliness of life, but rich, peaceful, pure, and beautiful.

没有评论:

发表评论